Cabin Rentals for 2 Couples or Small Family
These two cabins are actually one building, two cabins attached in the middle with two lockable doors lake in adjoining motel rooms.
Each cabin has its own entrance totally independent to the other cabin which can be rented individual or rent both as one unit.
They are nestled into the forest keeping them cool in summer, both have indoor fireplaces for those cool fall nights along with electric heat.
Lots of activities onsite for a group vacation and the surrounding area (Haliburton Highlands) offers plenty of sites to see and activities for all seasons.
Rates for Each Cabin
- Basic Rates Weekly – $500 to $600 plus tax
- Weekend Rates – $200 to $240 for 2 days plus tax
There is special rates when renting both cabins, call us 800 461-6557
Watch Video – Both cabins are the same there is only one cabin in the video below
Trouble viewing video above see Adjoining Cabin Rentals
Each cabin rental is the same and equipped with;
- 400 sq. foot living space, housekeeping studio cabin
- Fireplace inside spring fall and winter
- Outdoor firepits spring summer and fall
- Outdoor table and chairs
- BBQ outside, propane supplied
- Mini fridge, two burner stove, microwave, no oven use the BBQ
- Coffee maker, toaster and kettle
- Dishes, utensils, kitchen table and chairs
- Four pc bathroom
- Double bed and double futon
- TV/VCR’s we have a good collection of movies available
- Bed linen and towels supplied, if using futon bring bedding
- Electric baseboard heating
- Running hot and cold water, water safe for drinking and tested monthly
- High speed wireless
- Plenty of parking spots close to cabins
All cabins or cottages have access to the resort grounds
- Safe sandy private beach, safe and sandy
- Fishing for lake trout and small moth bass
- Docking Available
- Two canoes and paddleboats
- Deck overlooking halls lake for group BBQ’s by lake
- Childrens play are for 4 and under
- Swing sets for kids
- Badminton, volleyball, tether ball, shuffleboard and horseshoes
- Snowmobile sled parking by cottage or cabin
- Toboggan hill – toboggan available or bring your own
- Snowboarding the hill – bring your own
- Skating rink on lake
- Ice fishing – can be arranged extra charge for hut rentals
- Snowmobile rentals can be arranged – extra charge
- Close to snowmobile and ATV trails
Group Vacation Activities Nearby
The Haliburton area is surrounded with group activities and sites for all to experience while lodging with us or visiting the area.
The following is a list of activities nearby.
- Cross country skiing
- Snow tubing
- Downhill Skiing
- Dogsledding with Winterdance or Haliburton Forest
- Hiking trails
- ATV riding with a guide, or drive a hummer
- Algonquin Park
- Haliburton Forest Reserve
- Walk in the Clouds Adventure
- Paint Ball
- Hawk Lake Log Chute
Anything not listed above just call, chances are it’s nearby.
These two rental cabins best fit a family of 5 or under or two couples, you can rent just one cabin for a coupe with small child. There is not a view of lake from cabin. only a minutes walk to lake.
What is nice for a family of 5 renting both cabins is that you get two washrooms and two TV sets, kids on one side and the parents on the other.
Your Cabin Rentals in Ontario Location for Couples and Families
E-mail Us or Call 800 461-6557