Cottage Rental Summer & Winter Family Vacations
Cottage Rental #5 – is a 960 sq. foot housekeeping cottage with four bedrooms and an open concept kitchen, living and dining room along with a 4 pc bathroom.
Living room has a propane fireplace (stove), futon, sofa and chair along with TV/DVD/VCR with plenty of movies available at main office.
Great cottage resort location for family Christmas vacations, Thanksgivings and Easter weekend getaways or group outings in Haliburton-Minden region of Ontario Canada.
Great view of Halls Lake and the beach area with access to the volleyball court, badminton, tether ball and shuffleboard which keeps the family entertained.
Lawn furniture, dining tent, BBQ and outside firepits are available while on your family vacations.
The Loralea is one of your family resorts in Haliburton for group vacations and weekend getaways.
The cottage is set back into the forest keeping it cool in summer with a propane fireplace for those cold winter nights along with electric baseboard heating.
Cottage #5 is suitable for four couples, family of eight, two families with children or a group of eight while on their ice fishing, dog sledding, snowmobiling or skiing vacations. The surrounding area supports many summer and winter activities and adventures for resort guests.
Rates for Cottage #5
- Basic Rates Weekly – $1,100 to $1,250 plus tax
- Weekend Rates – $510 to $520 for 2 days plus tax
Watch Video – Family Cottage
Trouble viewing video above see Cottage Rentals in Haliburton
What’s Inside Cottage #5 – for your Family Getaway
- Full fridge, four burner stove with oven, microwave
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Kettle, dishes, kitchen (8) chairs and table
- Four pc bathroom
- Bedrooms – 1 queen, 3 double beds, double futon
- Propane burning fireplace stove
- Bed linen and hand towels supplied, you will need bath towels, if using futon you will need your own bedding or sleeping bag
- Electric baseboard heating
- Running hot & cold water, drinking water is tested in lab monthly
What’s Outside Cottage
- BBQ’s – propane supplied
- Firepits with wood supplied
- Outside lawn furniture
- Picnic table
- Dining tent
- Car parking close to all cottage rental units and cabins
- Snowmobile sled and ATV trailer parking – Trails close by
Everyone has access to the Resort Grounds
- Safe sandy private beach area
- Deck overlooking Halls Lake for group BBQ’s
- Boat docking
- Badminton, tether ball, volleyball, shuffleboard and horseshoes
- Plenty of parking spaces
- Snowmobile and ATV trailer parking
- Toboggan hill – toboggans available or bring your own
- Snowboarding the hill – bring your own
- Skating rink on lake
- Ice fishing huts from our local bait shop – extra charge
- Snowmobile rentals can be arranged – extra charge
Group Vacation Activities Near By
The Haliburton Highlands and surrounding area gives us a great number of group activities and sites to see.
The following is a list of things to do nearby.
- Cross country skiing and snowshoeing
- Snow tubing
- Downhill Skiing in Haliburton or Huntsville
- Dogsledding at Winterdance or Haliburton Forest Reserve
- Plenty of Hiking trails and sites to see
- ATV riding with a guide, or drive a hummer with Backcountry Tours
- Visit Algonquin Park or Santa’s Village
- Haliburton Forest Reserve – Wolfe Centre
- Walk in the Clouds Family Adventure
- Paint Ball Fun
- Dorset Scenic Lookout Tower
- Hawk Lake Log Chute
- Dorset Scenic Lookout Tower
Anything not listed above just call, chances are it’s nearby.
This family cottage has a large back yard for the family to BBQ and have group gatherings around a cozy campfire, scores and marshmallows, the whole bit,the kids love it.
The beach area has plenty of sand to build sand castles and the swimming area is great for children of all ages with plenty of water toys to play with. If you have your own boat, bring it we have docking space.
Cottage is suitable for four couples or family of 8 people.
There is a great view of the lake from cottage #5 with less than a minute walk to lake.
Cottage Rentals in Haliburton Your Summer Vacation Spot
E-mail Us or Call 800 461-6557