Family Vacation Cottage For Rent Halls Lake
Cottage #7 – One of our lakeside cottages is a two bedroom housekeeping rental 20 feet away from Halls Lake in Haliburton Ontario Canada.
One of seven cabins or cottages at the Loralea, your resort for vacation breaks, family Christmas getaways, Thanksgiving weekends and family group outings.
A suitable set up for two couples or a family of four while on their family summer vacation.
This lakeside cottage #7 has a full size fridge and stove, kitchen table with a view of the lake, dining room, four pc bathroom and two bedrooms. Outside has a sitting area with fire pit overlooking the lake and its own dock.
Great view of Halls Lake and the beach area with access to the resorts volleyball court, badminton and shuffleboard which keeps the family entertained.
Lawn furniture, BBQ’s and outside firepits are available at all cottages or cabins while on your vacation break. No outdoor firepits in Winter.
Looking to play on the lake, do some fishing or water tubing. Bring your own boat or seadoo, docking available. Boat rentals can be arranged from our local marina.
Rest and Relaxation at its best
Rates for Cottage #7
- Basic Rates Weekly – $900 to $1,050 plus tax
- Weekend Rates – $340 to $390 for 2 days plus tax
Watch Video – Family Cottage Rental
Trouble viewing video above see Lakeside Cottage
What’s Inside Rental #7
- Full fridge, four burner stove with oven, microwave
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Kettle, dishes, kitchen table & chairs
- Four pc bathroom
- 2 double beds, double futon
- Separate living room and kitchen area
- TV/VCR’s with electric fireplace built in unit
- Bed linen and hand towels supplied, you will need to bring bath & beach towels
- Electric baseboard heating in every room
- Running hot and cold water, drinking water tested monthly
What’s outside the cottage for your summer or winter vacation
- BBQ’s – propane supplied
- Firepit overlooking lake with wood supplied, spring, summer and fall season only
- Outside lawn furniture
- Picnic table
- Dining tent
- Your own dock and sitting deck to enjoy the lake
- Large yard for kids to play in
- Room for 1 car beside cottage, more spaces available in main parking lot
- snowmobile and ATV trailer parking available
- Our most popular winter activity is our toboggan hill
All rentals have access to the grounds
- Sandy private beach area, safe swimming for the kids
- Deck for group BBQ’s by lake
- badminton, volleyball, tether ball, shuffleboard and horseshoes
- Two canoes and paddleboats
- Parking is close to rentals, extra spaces available in two other parking lots
- Toboggan hill – toboggans available or bring your own
- Snowboard the hill – bring your own snowboard
- Skating rink on lake weather permitting
- Ice fishing – lake trout – extra charge for ice hut rentals
- Snowmobile and ATV rentals can be arranged – extra charge
Summer and Winter Activities Nearby
The following is a list of activities in the Haliburton Highlands and surrounding area.
- Cross country skiing – rentals available – Frost Centre
- Downhill Skiing at Sir Sam’s Ski and Bike
- Dogsledding – two spots Haliburton Forest and Winterdance
- Hiking trails for all seasons
- Algonquin Park and Santa’s Village – popular day outing for family
- Haliburton Forest Reserve – Wolf Centre – astrology
- Walk in the Clouds – family adventure
- Snowmobile and ATV Ontario’s trails
Anything not above just call, chances are it’s nearby
Cottage #7 Summary
This is our most popular lakeside cottage, nothing fancy, not luxurious which reflects in the rates, just your basic two bedroom cottage 20 feet from shore. There is few closer to the water than this one.
Sit beside the lakeside firepit with a campfire with the family while feeding the ducks and chipmunks.
Cottage is suitable for two couples or family of 4 people.
Lakeside Rentals in Haliburton Ontario Your Summer Vacation Spot
E-mail Us or Call 800 461-6557