Romantic Cabin Getaways For a Couple
For your romantic weekend getaway in Ontario take a look at studio cabin #6 for your summer and winter resort vacations in Haliburton Ontario.
Cabin is suitable for a couple or family with small child.
Cabin #6 is a 450 sq. foot house keeping cabin, one of seven cabins or cottages for rent at the Loralea, your Haliburton Ontario Resort for family vacations or a romantic weekend getaways in Haliburton-Minden Ontario Canada.
A cozy set up for a couple or two single people with a deck overlooking Halls Lake. Great weekend cabin getaway for accommodations while ice fishing, snowmobiling, skiing, hiking or just relaxating with a movie or a good book in front of the wood burning fireplace. In spring, summer and fall enjoy a campfire under the stars for a relaxing night .
There are two decks, one on the side which collects the sun rays all year round and a front deck facing the lake. Great View of Halls Lake.
Rates for Cabin
- Basic Rates Weekly – $525 to $625 plus tax
- Weekend Rates – $220 to $260 for 2 days plus tax
Watch Video – Romantic Cabin for a Couple
Trouble viewing video above see Cabin for Romantic Getaway
Studio Cabin equipped with;
- 450 sq. foot living space, housekeeping studio cabin
- Wood burning fireplace inside
- Outdoor firepits spring summer and fall
- Outdoor table, chairs, dining tent and picnic table
- BBQ outside, propane supplied
- Mini fridge, two burner stove, microwave, no oven use the BBQ
- Coffee maker, toaster and kettle
- Dishes, utensils, kitchen table and chairs
- Three piece bathroom with shower
- Queen bed and double futon
- TV/VCR we have a good collection of movies available
- Bed linen and hand towels supplied, you will need bath towels and bedding for the futon if it is being used
- Electric baseboard heating
- Running hot and cold water, water safe for drinking and tested monthly
- High speed wireless
- Plenty of parking spots close to cabins
All units have access to the resort grounds
- Safe sandy private beach, swimming, build sand castles, water toys
- Fishing for lake trout and small mouth bass
- Docking Available, bring your own fishing boat
- Two canoes and paddleboats to explore the lake
- Children’s play area for children 4 and under
- Swing sets for kids
- Badminton, volleyball, tether ball, shuffleboard and horseshoes
- ATV and Snowmobile sled parking by cottage or cabin
- Toboggan hill – toboggans available or bring your own
- Snowboarding the hill – bring your own
- Skating rink on lake, depend on weather conditions
- Ice fishing – can be arranged extra charge for hut rentals
- Snowmobile and ATV rentals can be arranged – extra charge
- Close to snowmobile and ATV trails
Group Vacation Activities Close By
There is no shortage of things to do. The Haliburton Highlands offers activities and sites to see for all to enjoy while in the area.
The following is a list of things to do nearby.
- Cross country skiing and snowshoeing
- Snow tubing – fun in the snow for kids
- Downhill Skiing in Haliburton or Huntsville
- Dogsledding at Winterdance or Haliburton Forest Reserve
- Plenty of Hiking trails and sites to see
- ATV riding with a guide, or drive a hummer with Backcountry Tours
- Visit Algonquin Park or Santa’s Village
- Haliburton Forest Reserve – Wolfe Centre
- Walk in the Clouds – family or couples adventure
- Paint Ball Fun
- Buttermilk Falls – fishing and picnic spot
- Hawk Lake Log Chute – site seeing and hiking trails
- Dorset Scenic Lookout Tower
Anything not listed above just call, chances are it’s nearby.
This is our most popular cabin because of the location of being off by itself and the great view of the lake.
Cabin is suitable for a couple or family with one child , queen bed and futon.
Your Romantic Cabin for a Weekend Getaway in Ontario
E-mail Us or Call 800 461-6557